GCS views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person [or organisation] that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at GCS knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of GCS.
Please complete the complaint form below if you would like to lodge a complaint
|Please enter the exact details of your complaint below (including dates, times, names etc). Please provide evidence for your complaint. You may attach all evidence to this document
|How would you like the matter resolved:
Please print, scan and send completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org